Telephonic interview, present days Telephonic interview is a become very popular. Many MNC companies or consultant recruiters are using telephonic interviews as the first step in hiring process. So here are the things to keep in mind during telephonic interview.
- Keep your Updated Resume with you or keep front. So that it can be handy during the conversation with recruiters.
- Get away from Noise or Sounds e. evict the kids and pets. Turn off the TV and music and other things.
- Please turn off the Call Waiting Option in your mobile.
- Have a good pen and paper for taking notes at the time of Telephonic interview.
- Have a short list of your accomplishments available to review.
- Listening skill is very important during telephonic interviews otherwise you will miss out the conversation and you need to ask the interviewer again.
- Avoid talking in between and let the recruiter complete his quires or question before you speak.
- Be polite and do not use unnecessary things and unprofessional language.
- Thank the interviewer at the closing time of the call.
How to answer the basic questions like,
Tell me about yourself?
- Your name and work experience in the industry or specific domain which is currently your are working.
- Your current company, projects, roles and responsibilities.
- Technologies or Tools that you have used and Clients that you have worked etc.
- Share your Awards you won or your accomplishments
- Education qualification Details.
For trending Interview Questions and Answers for Freshers Click the below link
Leave a Comment