Apply online for Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2018-2019 for fresher’s. Karnataka Bank job openings in India for the latest vacancies of Clerks PO’s Specialist officers and Managers. Candidates who are Interested and eligible for this job they can apply online for Karnataka Bank careers through registration link. Candidates can go through the website link and update your details. So visit daily are book mark this page link for latest updated from board about the banking industry.
Here is a golden opportunity for who are interested to apply Clerks PO’s Specialist officers and Managers posts in Karnataka Bank. Karnataka Bank is hiring career oriented candidates for Clerk PO and SO posts. Fresher’s and experienced candidates who are eligible for this openings they can take this as a big challenge and apply for the latest recruitment as given below.
Finally the Karnataka Bank has announced different job openings in all location in India.
Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2018-2019 Details:
|Bank Name||Karnataka Bank|
|Experience||Freshers (2017, 2016, 2015, 2014 Pass outs)|
|Qualification details||Any Graduate / Any Post Graduate|
|Working Location||Acorss India|
|Job Description||Clerks, PO’s, Specialist officers and Managers.|
|Type of Industry||Banking|
|Salary||Best in Marketplace|
New Job Openings in Karnataka Bank across India:
- Bank Teller
- Bank Clerk
- Bank PO (Probationary Officer)
- Specialist Officers
- Data Entry Staff
- Financial Analyst
- Loan Officer
- Financial Manager
- IT Engineers
- BPO Staff
- Customer Care Executives
- Bank Security Guards
- ATM Guards
- Customer Relationship Managers
- Field Officers
- Marketing Executives
Karnataka Bank Company Profile:
Karnataka Bank is a major banking institution based in the coastal city of Mangalore in Karnataka, India. Bank had a 691 branches and 1100 ATMs. It has 6084 employees and 6.7 million users, including farmers and artisans in villages and small towns across the Indian. Its shares are entirely privately owned by some 1,29,862 share holders.
|Company Name||Karnataka Bank|
|Founder(s) or Key People||P Jayarama Bhat (MD)|
|Industry||Banking, Financial Services|
|No. of Employees||6084|
|Headquarters||Mangaluru, Karnataka, India|
Karnataka Bank Recruitment Selection Process:
The Selection process consists of the below three rounds.
- Preliminary Exam
- Mains (Who cleared the prelims Exam)
Karnataka Bank Registration Process:
- Go to the Official website of Karnataka Bank.
- Click on the careers link.
- Select the link available for the opening.
- Fill the Application
- Pay Application Fee to complete the Registration Process.
Karnataka Bank Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates should have a degree, PG and more from the Recognized university with an aggregate of 60% and above in academics without any Backlogs at the time of applying.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 years
- Maximum Age Limit: 27 years
- If the percentage marks are in CGPA mode, then they are to be converted into Equivalent Percentage.
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Mark sheet
- HSC/Diploma Mark sheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- Updated Resume
Karnataka Bank Limited,
Post-Box No. 599.Mahaveera Circle,
Kankanady, Mangaluru-575 002,
Dakshina Kannada Dist,